Friday, January 11, 2013

And ........Life Goes On

Life does go on, it waits for no man, woman, or child. No animal, insect, star, planet, wind, rain, sleet, sunrise, sundown, moon rise...

Each day unfolds as it is supposed to whether you will it, or not. Sometimes I truly wish I could hold
back the hands of time, other times, I wish they would speed around the clock face and go faster and faster.
Alas.......
They click by one second at a time, but when they are gone............then they are truly gone.

I could......
If I truly put on my thinking cap, think of days and instances when I frittered away a perfectly good chance to do something. worthwhile, instead I lazed it away, doing something that at the time seemed the perfect chance/oppourtunity to do what it was that I was doing, instead of that all important something constructive, meaningful, stressful, better end result effort.

BUT...........
Why, why make a half-baked attempt to construct something that wasn't meant to be?

IF.............
I was supposed to have done the other thing, I most likely would have done it, if it had happened in mychildhood, you can bet your last dollar that I would have been doing the more constructive, better end result, than lazing around

I have a lot of things happening right now but, until they are cemented into time immoral, well as much as we can have in this day and age, I  will not write about them. Stay thee well my friends, and remember Merrymeet, and merry greet, until we meet again

No comments: