Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Well, it is officially  off the ground! And over a year later it bit the very ground it took off from. I was an enlightening experience to say the least. I learned a whole lot I didn't know about how goods move through the system and just how extremely difficult it is to sell the invisible,  that being  SERVICE. Most if not all people want to see something tangible not a track record, although that helps, too. Consumers want to physically feel something, or if you don't have that you need a name to stand next too, one that the consumer is aware exists. Landstar
is not widely known in this part of Canada, but as I said it was a learning experience and one I have learned from, and that in itself is an important lesson.
I want to thank the customer who allowed me to move their freight, we had a good time, and everything went well.

I have moved onto other things now but will always be able to move someone's
freight as I keep in touch with other agents who have managed the curve and are still active.

No comments: