Thursday, August 03, 2006

Allowing LIfe to Unfold

Hello friends...

Wow another chapter is about to close in my life...
pretty well decided the next course of action but thought
I'd share with my friends, and others who happen to chance
upon this blog to add their thoughts.

The question I pose to all who read the following is
How many times do you allow yourself to be led
where you know you really don't want to go. Once, because
you think to yourself that perhaps the person who is
leading is just having a rough time,and needs some moral
support, twice because you can't really believe your can be
so gullible... I haven't gone past twice, well, maybe I have...
anyways I'm no longer gullible, the wellspring of support
is rapidly drying up. I've realized that things they have
promised to do with me, I can do on my own, its just a question
of making the time to do them. I have come to understand that
most of the conversations we are having seldom mention me as
a complete person, that it is only a portion of me that they need.
That doesn't cut it... its all me or nothing. I m not a beauty
queen, nor, am I a hag of the swamp, I am some of each.
But, what really counts is my inner self, and she has been
screaming for months get the heck out of this. I can and do
enjoy my own companionship... if needs be I can carry on
an intelligent conversation in my head,and agree to disagree
with whatever Im telling myself at any givcn time... why else
would I still be entertaining ideas of a relationship with this
person?
So I ask you readers to post your comments. They may
agree they may not... While your at it... if your in the same
scenario as I perhaps this will be the break you also need
to end a going nowhere relationship too...
I leave you with Merry meet, and merry greet, and may your
roads be smooth with rocky outcroppings for time to sit
and contemplate the reasons your traveling the roads you are

1 comment:

ZigZagMan said...

Just my opinion, but you'd be best served offering your heart to a partner, who is offering his. A man willing to pay his half the bills, and not about how can she pay my way. A man that showers.

Just my opinion Sis......:)