Sunday, August 13, 2006

I've been told Im supposed to blog everyday!

And........... not only that but not to use red letters....
hmmmmmmmmm I think the red on black looks rather
interesting.
Well, having a usual weekend here... haven't budged too
far from the espresso machine, or my rooms. I am either
painting my retro 60's flowers on some material that will
eventually cover the futon in the livingroom, or goofing
off online. And thinking.... OH! what a dangerous com-
bination that is... thinking bout my life the turns it has
taken some I have purposely taken, others foisted upon
me by events, and people.
Having just erased the next 100 lines........................
I am outta here, and will return another day when Im in a better mood,and not fighting the dragons!
Stay thee well......I am, honestly

No comments: