Monday, August 21, 2006

Sometimes It's good to know....

Today I received a somewhat interesting email, and I say that
rather loosely because I can't believe I got it. The email came
with a set of directions on how to proceed through it... I read
them, so... so what am I going to do? Ignore it, probably for a
myriad of reasons... I am not a walker around the neighbourhood type, people here are paranoid of others, and Im not going to be the
first one in the neighbourhood to get shot at. One of the excer-
sizes is find a playground....... hmmmm none around here,and
if there were the chances of finding kids playing in them would be
slim to none. I might see lovers in their arms, feverishly touching
through clothes, devouring each others faces, some how or
another I highly doubt they want an observer.
So the meaning of this post?
Sometimes it's good to know what your friends are on, because
in this case I don't want any!

1 comment:

ZigZagMan said...

you know my opinion this..............LOL