Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Two days in a row, Bro are ye impressed???

WOW !!!!
Look at this another blog... but, seriously every single day?
That's for people who have interesting 9 to 5 days...
trust me when I get back on the road there will be weeks
that go by, and I'll not be adding to this BUT when I do
you'll get to read all about the BS that goes on in the
commercial driving world, the accidents, the doofuses
that ply the highway, the action at the truckstops, the
creative ways that the cops lie in wait for unsuspecting
fools, the endless droning on the CB from Sesame Street,
channel 19, might even give you all a brief synopsis of the
horrors of some of the more hideous rest rooms I've been
in...:-(
My soon to be hopefully new co-driver just called me, she
wanted to know what PCMiler was being hawked at online
at the company's store.... OMG 3 grand, no flipping
wonder all the freight companies have it and the driver's
don't....
Well I have managed to nearly slip into the afternoon, so I
guess I'll finish my java jolt,and get on with the day activitites.

No comments: