Saturday, August 05, 2006

OH! Doesn't life throw Lovely Curves

Well, people...

It seems that the ballgame is still not finished:-(
My excellent friends on the west side of the State
informed me today that the newest current ex in my
life (and I mean as in ex boyfriend) still hasn't got a
clue, or maybe he does that our relationship is kaput!

Zig's informed today that he recieved a phone call
from ex b/f.... I perked, bad girl! I really should keep
those emotions under control!! Just kidding I didn't.
I said, " Oh really?" Ex b/f was calling to discuss ways
I could lower MY cell phone bill that I pay for with MY
money, so that I could keep the phone I added to MY
plan for him ( that was a bad move on my part, but it
was one of the how many times do you allow yourself
to be led things) see a previous post ( self advertising)
Anyways most of my family/friends lives on the West
Coast of Canada ( Lucky fricking people), so I make a
ton of calls every month, whenever I damn well feel like
it, time zones accounted for, and his first suggestion was
that I not call as often!!! Oh for fuck's sake not call MY
family........so YOU can have a phone?
You know what go get a job.............any kind of job
who cares if it's only slinging burgers, or sweeping up
after horses, or whatever....its a job... be creative
send a resume as a shot in the dark every week to
someplace you don't think you have a rats ass chance
of getting into. Sell yourself...
Anyways.......... he called to ask Zig to interfere into
my financial affairs!! Wise man that Zig's is told him I'm
not stepping in that puddle! I am truly thankful that
you only think its a puddle... it's a deep, bottomless,
cash flow sucking sewer pipe connected to God only
knows what with an insatiable appetite for cash!
Anyways the phone gets turned off tomorrow, hope
he called all his other atm friends... OMG this reminds
me of .......... another ex bf who had the gall to call me
and ask for money too.......to which I told him what
the Fuck do you think I am.YOUR PERSONAL ATM?
I'm finished ranting............. at least on this bf.....
I'll try another more uplifting we're really sick of your
personal problems, do you think you could write
on a different slant/story next time. I really gotta
wonder who read these things... oh wow maybe
ex boyfriends will read them someday.......
c'est la vie if they do I hope they seriously see
themselves in the story,and try to amend their ways.

Stay thee all very well...
TW

2 comments:

ZigZagMan said...

Ehhh, what can I say? It's pretty easy to run your mouth and give the impression your an idiot. It takes balls to hammer it home.LOL!!!

Mosaic10 said...

I have balls?